Filter Bar for Categories, release status?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Filter Bar for Categories, release status?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Very anxious for this as we started building a site gambling the filter bar for categories would be ready mid-January. Any idea of a release date?
    Can’t wait to show off our client’s site. It’s a gym, and we’re using the EC Pro to display the schedule for workout classes, aquatics schedules, etc.

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hi salemathleticclubcom,

I can’t give you a specific date, but I do expect that it will be released soon. I know that’s not the answer you’d like, but I hope you can hang with us as we do our best to get it ready for the world.

— Julie

orgspring
    Participant

@salem…
    I’ve been asking the same question since last november. Dont hold your breath.
    I did a quick work around recently on a site with just a few static event categories using a custom menu and using custom links to the event categories with the following link structure:
    http://www.your-domain.com/events/category/your-category-slug/
    Then I put that custom menu in the template to pop on that events calendar page.
    I love ECP – hope they get the filter bar out soon.

Leah

Hey folks,

We’ve been working hard to make sure that our Filters Bar plugin works great and looks great, including a lot of internal QA and beta testing. I know the wait can be a pain, but it makes for a better product in the long-run. We are now in some of the very final stages and -barring disaster- the plugin should be available soon. Thank you for your patience, and keep an eye out for an exciting update!

Best,
    Leah

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter Bar for Categories, release status?’ is closed to new replies.