"Filter Bar" filters on the homepage below the search bar

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions "Filter Bar" filters on the homepage below the search bar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Waseem Safdar
    Participant

Hi! I have searched for this query on this site but couldn’t find it anywhere.

To begin, I am running a site with “Event Tickets Plus” already, and using the events calendar friendly theme “Eventica”.

My question is: On my homepage, once I buy the “Filter Bar” plugin will it be visible under the “Search Bar” already present? Or is there any way as to how I can get it to show below the search bar? I really hope there’s a way to it.
    Please write in a bit detail, if so.

See attached images, they might give you a better idea of what I am getting at here.
    Image 1: Expected homepage Search Bar layout after buying “Filter Bar”
    Image 2: Current homepage Search Bar layout.

Thank you. 🙂

• This topic was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Waseem Safdar.
    George
    Participant

Hey Waseem,

Thanks for reaching out!

When you activate the Filter Bar plugin, it will automatically add the Filter Bar below the Search bar on your main events page.

It cannot be used in any instance of the [tribe_events] shortcode.

So let’s say your website is example.com, and your main calendar page exists at example.com/events

Well, then once you activate Filter Bar, the filters will automatically show up under the search bar on example.com/events

But then let’s say that on example.com/home, you have a [tribe_events] shortcode showing a “Month View” of the calendar. No matter what, Filter Bar unfortunately will not show up on this view — the [tribe_events] shortcode does not support the Filter Bar plugin at this time.

I hope this helps! 😀

George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘"Filter Bar" filters on the homepage below the search bar’ is closed to new replies.