Filter bar facebook events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Filter bar facebook events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Hassan
    Participant

I already have the events aggregator and events calendar pro. If I purchase the filter bar, importing facebook events would I need to categorize price, location, type of all the events manually with the filter bar? Let’s say if I import a facebook event of a concert, do I still need to categorize it manually to Concerts?

Courtney

Hello Hassan

I hope I can help. Filter Bar will add the 2nd bar found on http://wpshindig.com/events to your default Events page.

Facebook events imported using Event Aggregator would fill in details like the organizer, location, etc. but would not assign categories or tags. That part would be done manually as you edit posts.

Also upon import (Events ยป Import) you can assign a category that all posts imported from the same source would be assigned to.

Does that help? Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter bar facebook events’ is closed to new replies.