Filter Bar dissappears after a filter is selected
Thanks so much for reaching out!
I’m sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue on your site!
As a first step, let’s try to rule out if there is some type of conflict at play.
This is usually because of:
1. A conflict with another plugin
2. A conflict with your WordPress theme
3. A template customization for the Events Calendar that requires updating
When it comes to that type of issue, it is preferable to troubleshoot in a staging environment if you have one.
A first quick test is to simply temporarily revert back to a default WordPress theme such as twenty-sixteen to see if the issue persists.
The next step would be to go through our testing for conflicts procedure and let us know what you find out.
Basically the goal here is to revert back to a bare WordPress installation to see if the problem persists. It also allows us to pinpoint what the cause of the issue is.
But, before you do that, there are 2 things I would advise:
1. Make a backup of your database
2. Consider activating a “Maintenance Page” plugin if you are doing this on your live site (to minimize impact on your visitors)
Let me know how that goes!
The topic ‘Filter Bar dissappears after a filter is selected’ is closed to new replies.