Filter bar auto submit

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filter bar auto submit

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ite
    Participant

Hey,

I would like to use the filter bar without a submit-button, by simply auto-submitting the filter form when a new filter is selected. I can’t find any info on how to do this, is it possible?

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Erik!

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Let me help you with that.

By default, Filter Bar works without a submit button by auto-submitting when applying a filter. Are you making any customization to the filter bar? If not, then this could be an issue, so could you please share with us a link to the calendar so we can see if we find anything strange?

Also, when coming back, could you please share with us your system info by following this guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Thanks,
    Victor

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Erik!

I’ve just realised I was wrong about this.

You can actually go to Events > Settings > General tab and check the option Use Javascript to control date filtering. This will enable the filters to auto-submit when choosing one.

I’m sorry for the confusion here. Please try it out and let us know if it works for you.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter bar auto submit’ is closed to new replies.