Filter Bar and WooTickets – Cost Filter

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filter Bar and WooTickets – Cost Filter

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Brandon Pence
    Participant

This support request follows up on the issue described here: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/filter-bar-does-not-show-price-range/.
    In my situation, the cost filter does in fact show up. However, the values just echo ‘0-0’, even though I have an event with tickets that range from $5 to $10. The checkbox setting also doesn’t call the right prices pulled from the event either. It just has a single check box with ‘Free.’
    I have deactivated all plugins except for Events Cal, Pro, WooTickets, and Filter Bar. I have tried all core WP themes: 2012-2014. Also tried both the Avada and Bridge themes. None of them work. What’s going on?
    Thank you.

Josh
    Participant

Hello brandonpence,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I noticed that your site is currently on localhost and we probably won’t be able to see a live version of what’s going on?

Unfortunately I wasn’t able to replicate this issue on my local machine. There may be a ticket / event setting that is causing this. Do you mind sending me an export file ( “tools” -> “export” ) of the Events custom post type to see if that helps me to replicate the issue on my machine?

One final thought, do you happen to have “Start sale” or “End sale” dates set for your tickets? The current day may be outside of that range causing the filter to be thrown off because those tickets aren’t technically available yet.

Thanks!

Brandon Pence
    Participant

This reply is private.

Josh
    Participant

Hello brandonpence,

Thanks for following up with us!

After spending a few moments on your site, I decided to retry on my local machine with a fresh install and fresh events. I was able to recreate the issue and this does appear to be a bug with the plugins.

I apologize for the inconvenience. I’ve logged the issue for our developers to see and they will look into a solution for this problem within an upcoming release.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience. If you have any further questions that I can help you with please don’t hesitate to ask.

Thanks!

Josh
    Participant

Hello brandonpence,

– Josh

Brandon Pence
    Participant

Josh, thank you for looking into this. Any idea when the next release will come out and will this bug fix be integrated?

Josh
    Participant

Hello brandonpence,

Thanks for following up!

I can’t say for sure when the update will be released. However, I have added this ticket to our bug report and you will be notified when this issue is resolved and ready to be shipped out in a plugin update.

Again I apologize for any inconvenience that this issue has caused. In the meantime, it may be best to remove the “Cost” filter from displaying within the filter bar.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Thanks!

Leah

Hi there,

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. We weren’t able to get to it for our upcoming 3.8 release, but it is still very much on the radar. We hope to have it fixed in an upcoming release, and we will do our best to keep you posted on our progress. Thanks for your patience and support!

Best,
    Leah
    and the team at Modern Tribe

Leah

Hello,

I just wanted to update you here and let you know that we have a fix for the issue you reported in our upcoming release. Thank you for bringing it to our attention! Keep an eye out for an update coming soon. If you are still experiencing issues after the update, please start a new thread and we’d be happy to look into it. Thank you for your patience and support while we got this corrected.

Best,
    Leah

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter Bar and WooTickets – Cost Filter’ is closed to new replies.