Filter bar does not show price range

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filter bar does not show price range

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Philip Macaulay
    Participant

The filter bar does not show price range when using wootickets – I have just bought it and I’m hoping I don’t have to wait 3 days for a response – please

Christopher
    Participant

Hey dude, while I play the waiting game myself – let me offer a shoulder to cry on ๐Ÿ™‚
    I have a question for you (it may seem daft..)- have you setup any events / products? Because it pulls the values from there.

Philip Macaulay
    Participant

Hi Chris – Yep – lots of events and Ticket products – thing is I’m using the wootickets plugin and when activated the Cost of event on the post admin page is removed and replaced by Add a Ticket. The filter works and shows COST RANGE when wootickets is deactivated – %$%^$@^&%!!!

Christopher
    Participant

That is odd!
    Perhaps a list of plugins you’re running at the moment might help?
    My guess off the cuff would be that there’s either a CSS/styling issue OR a plugin clash?

Barry

The filter bar does not show price range when using wootickets โ€“ I have just bought it and Iโ€™m hoping I donโ€™t have to wait 3 days for a response โ€“ please

I’m afraid we’re running short-staffed this week so please accept our apologies for any additional delay.

Unfortunately I cannot replicate this, the filter bar continues to show the price range when WooCommerce Tickets is activated. You’re correct that the cost field will be absent from the event editor, though, and that is expected behaviour when a ticketing plugin is active – however adding the following snippet to your theme’s functions.php file can restore it:

add_filter( 'tribe_events_admin_show_cost_field', '__return_true' );

As to the original problem, can you confirm if deactivating all other plugins (leaving only The Events Calendar, WooCommerce and WooCommerce Tickets active) and switching to a default, unmodified theme helps?

Thanks!

Barry

It’s been a while without a response: I’m going to mark this resolved as I’m guessing this is no longer an issue on your end (of course if you disagree please do follow up here or in a new thread). Thanks!

Leah

I just wanted to update here- we have found a problem with the Cost Filter when using cost ranges like 0-2, etc. We are working to fix this as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience!

~Leah

Barry

Unfortunately we weren’t able to squeeze this one into our next upcoming release (3.5) but I wanted to drop a note in here to let you know it’s still on our radar and we will try hard to fit it in to the next release instead. Thanks for your support and patience in the meantime!

Leah

Hi there,

I just wanted to let you know that we have been working diligently on a fix for this issue. Our next release will be available soon and should correct this problem. Please keep an eye on your Plugins and Updates pages for a version update. If you are still having problems after updating, please start a new thread with the details and we can assist you.

Best,
    Leah

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter bar does not show price range’ is closed to new replies.