Filter Bar Add-On and Recurring Events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Filter Bar Add-On and Recurring Events

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Liam Dempsey

Hi there! I am interested in adding both recurring events and allowing the display of events to be filtered on the front-end of a websites (via the Filter Bar add-on) I am working on. Will upgrading to the Events Pro Calendar take care of both of those features, or do I need to pay separately for both a Pro license and the Filter Bar add-on?

Many thanks!

Geoff

Hi there, Liam! Thanks for reaching out–we’re stoked that you’re interested in going PRO and hope it’s a good fit for you. 🙂

Excellent question. Yes, it does indeed sound as though you will need both The Events Calendar PRO and the Filter Bat add-on in this case. PRO will give you the recurring event functionality, and Filter Bar will add filters that allow your visitors to refine your events on the front-end.

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Liam

Yep, sure does. Thanks for the quick reply!

Geoff

My pleasure! Thanks for following up and confirming the answer–please feel free to let us know if any other questions pop up and we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter Bar Add-On and Recurring Events’ is closed to new replies.