Files missing in my plugin download?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Files missing in my plugin download?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    vbt
    Participant

Please be so kind to explain this part of your online documentation to me:
    https://theeventscalendar.com/what-are-template-overrides-and-how-do-i-do-them/

Most of the files listed on that page are not in any of my two plugin folders (basic / pro). The files that I do not have are:

events.css, ecp-page-template.php, ecp-single-template.php, events-list-load-widget-display.php, full-address.php, gridview.php, widget-featured-display.php, events-advanced-list-load-widget-display.php, table.php, table-mini.php

My mai operational problem now is that I was able to set up a list view that I like but now I need to create a suitable page for events – as in the page where all deatails about that are listed. But I cannot find a (the) php template in which I can make my edits.

I assume that this missing php file might either be ecp-page-template.php or ecp-single-template.php. So finding and having these mssing files seems critical to me.

Or do I misunderstand something?

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, vbt. Assuming that your calendar is showing properly, odds are that you’ve got all the files.

That templates override page does provide a brief overview, but your best bet for a more complete explanation is the check out our Themer’s Guide for The Events Calendar, linked at right.

You’ll also want to be sure that you’re looking at the files directly, rather than through the WordPress Dashboard. That can sometimes hide files, too.

Please let us know how that goes! 🙂

vbt
    Participant

This reply is private.

Kelly
    Participant

This reply is private.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Files missing in my plugin download?’ is closed to new replies.