File Upload Field for Attendees Information

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus File Upload Field for Attendees Information

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jb1987
    Participant

Hello

Currently we’re only allowed to add text, radio, checkbox, and dropdown fields to the attendees information. Is there any way I can extend the plugin so I can add a file upload field to it to allow the visitors to upload the event payment confirmation screenshot?

Thanks!

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I will try to help with your question.

Please note that we are limited in how much support we can provide for customizations such as this. That being said, I will try to help get you pointed in the right direction.

I dug into the code where the custom Attendee Information fields are to look into this. Unfortunately, there are not any action hooks or filters in this particular component that would allow you to do that without directly editing the plugin.

Many areas of our plugin are built with extensibility in mind, but this is not one of them.

I wish I had better news for you on this! Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘File Upload Field for Attendees Information’ is closed to new replies.