File Upload Button in German doesn´t work

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events File Upload Button in German doesn´t work

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by neumarkt4you.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    neumarkt4you
    Participant

I have a problem with the community event plugin. In the form where my visitors can add events, the button for picture upload (Datei auswählen) only works if you klick exactly on “Datei”, only then the dialog for file uploads opens.
    But if the visitor klicks on “auswählen” no dialog starts and so they think the file upload doesn´t work.
    See at:
    Add new Event

Geoff

Hi @neumarkt4you,

Oh yeah, I see exactly what you mean.

Try pasting this snippet to your theme’s style.css file or on the Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS screen:

.tribe-image-upload-area .choose-file {
    <span class="Apple-converted-space">  </span>width: 100%;
    }

This seemed to do the trick when I tested it on your site. Does it work for you as well? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

neumarkt4you
    Participant

Now it works, thanks for your help.
    Peter

Geoff

Right on! I’m so glad to hear everything is working smoothly and I appreciate you following up to let us know. Definitely keep us posted if any other questions come up and we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘File Upload Button in German doesn´t work’ is closed to new replies.