Fields are not showing

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Fields are not showing

• This topic has 21 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by vaisoco.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Geoff B.

This reply is private.

vaisoco
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

vaisoco
    Participant

You have confirmed that the RSVP tickets are working – they always worked!
    The issue as per my ticket was as follows. Please please – its the paid ticket that we are not able to select more than 1 of.

We have deleted and added new events and confirmed that the issues are not related to the theme as even the basic theme has the same issues.
    All is working on the RSVP event at http://www.athloneeducationcentre.com/course1/rsvp/
    The only issue is that it is not possible to select more than 1 ticket on the paid event at http://www.athloneeducationcentre.com/course1/paid/

Geoff B.

Good evening Geoff,

First off, I am sorry for the late reply.

As you might have read, our team was unfortunately away on the annual team retreat.
    I apologize for the delay this has caused.

You are right about the only remaining issue: the quantity bug is not related to the theme.
    This means that the conflict lies elsewhere.

Based on what I am seeing on your install, it looks like WooCommerce needs to run an update of the database to work properly (there is a notice for that).

After a database backup, I would recommend running that update and seeing if that helps.

If it does not, our only other option would be to temporarily deactivate all other plugins (even other WooCommerce extensions) until we find the culprit.

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘Fields are not showing’ is closed to new replies.