Few Questions

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Few Questions

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Raul

Hello!

• Does the community events is available in Spanish?
    • Is it customizable? I mean lets say I wan to display events in a grid not in a calendar format, can I do it?

• Can I integrate de community Events with any other WordPress theme?

• and you guys have a Demo I can fully test?

Best Regards,

Raul

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Raul,

Thanks for getting in touch with us! Awesome questions there, let me answer them for you.

Does the community events is available in Spanish?

Yes, it is available. The translation level of that plugin is at 91% at the moment. (There are 24 strings which still need to be translated. We’d be happy to have them, here is how you could contribute.)

Is it customizable? I mean lets say I wan to display events in a grid not in a calendar format, can I do it?

Yes, it is customizable. You can do template overrides if you would like to adjust or change a view, or you can add custom functions to change the behavior. You can find a bunch of these in our helpdesk in different topics of users.

Please note that according to our support policy we are limited in providing support for customizations. We can point you in the right direction and give you some guidance but you will need to do the heavy lifting yourself.

Can I integrate de community Events with any other WordPress theme?

Absolutely. We try to make our plugins as compatible as possible with other themes and plugins. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee that is works 100% with each and every one of the gazillion themes available, but if there is an issue we can definitely try to help fix it.

you guys have a Demo I can fully test?

We have a demo site under http://wpshindig.com/ where you can check the front-end functionality.

We do not provide fully functional plugins for testing, on the other hand we do offer a 30-day no questions asked refund policy. After purchasing a license for any of our plugins you can test drive them and if within 30 days you change your mind you can ask for a refund.

I hope these answer your questions. Let me know if there’s anything else.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Few Questions’ is closed to new replies.