Feedback on pricing

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Feedback on pricing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Shawn Adams

This is just feedback that I’d like to provide and the only mechanism I found was to do it through these forums. I tried emailing but it guided me to post here.

I feel the $89/1 site price is exceptionally too high for the Pro version. I can understand the cost if the site you were implementing this on was a for-profit website but I have a few non-profit (volunteer, public awareness, etc…) websites that just need a website to show events to people but am not making any profit off of the sharing of this information.

Perhaps a non-profit or not-for-profit option could be obtained for a smaller price in the future?

Just food for thought. I really like the app and primarily need the recurring and map view, but it’s just not worth the investment to pay $89 at this point.

Shawn Adams

I should’ve clarified, I know about the non-profit submission, but these community program/websites I speak of are not 501c organizations but just general community/volunteering orgs who don’t need to do something that legitimate.

Nico

Hi Shawn,

Thanks for you thoughtful feedback on this and for taking the time to reach out to us. Unfortunately there’s not much I can do about it 🙁

Best I can say is that if there’s more than one site you need to install the pro version on, you can choose a Business type license which substantially lowers the cost per site. Also bear in mind that we also offer renewal discounts, so the ‘big investment’ is on the upfront.

Regarding the requirements for our non-profit program, please understand we need to draw a line somewhere. We provide a free opensource product, and a non-profit program, but there’s also the need to sustain the company behind the products!

Hope you can understand my point as well,
    Best,
    Nico

Shawn Adams

If I do not renew, do I still get to use the pro features? Is the benefit of renewing then limited to receiving updates and support?

Nico

Hey Shawn,

Thanks for following up on this. If you do not renew your license you can still use the product you paid for and all of it’s features. After your license expires you won’t have access to future updates of the product and you won’t have support as well.

Please let me know if you have any other follow up questions 🙂
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Feedback on pricing’ is closed to new replies.