February/next month link doesn't work on Calendar view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO February/next month link doesn't work on Calendar view

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    firstfoodbank
    Participant

When I click ‘February’ on calendar view, it does not take me to the next month. It just stays on January but removes old events

Barry

I’m sorry you are experiencing difficulties here.

Can you try deactivating all other plugins and switching to a default, unmodified theme such as Twenty Twelve – does that resolve this?

firstfoodbank
    Participant

No, I cannot do that as we have a CMS theme so I cannot disable plugins or go to the default theme. This link seemed to work when I first uploaded the calendar but now does not. What else can I try or is this just not a fixable bug?

Raiquel
    Participant

I’m experiencing this same issue. My calendar does not go to February. The next option is March. When I try to go to March and go back to February. First I was having issues with Eventbrite, now my customers can’t see February events so I’ve been losing sales.

Raiquel
    Participant

*To finish my statement* When I try to go to March and go back to February, I do not see any events. But when I type in the February URL, I see the classes. But my customers still dont know how to get to Feb classes. Please help!

Barry

@Raiquel: thanks for posting but it would be appreciated if you could create a new thread of your own. What you are experiencing may not be the same as the original poster (in fact, I think it’s a completely different problem in this instance) and it can rapidly become confusing when helping two people with different problems within a single thread. Thanks!

@firstfoodbank
    : I wouldn’t say it’s an unfixable bug by any means, but we do need to isolate the cause – hence those troubleshooting steps. If you are reluctant or unable to carry out those steps on your live site perhaps you could essentially run through them in reverse on a testing site (if you don’t already have one, you could even create a new WordPress installation in a subdirectory): start with a clean slate and add only our plugins – check if the problem is present – if it is not, incrementally add all the components that are currently on your live site, testing at each stage to see if the problem has returned.

Is that viable here?

Thanks!

Andy
    Participant

Having the same problem. What’s up?

Leah

Hi Andy- please start your own thread and we’d be happy to help you out. One thread per person helps us to focus on each issue and get you better and faster answers. Thank you!
    ~Leah

Barry

@firstfoodbank it’s been quite a while now without any follow up so I’ll go ahead and close this thread, but of course please don’t hesitate to open new threads for further help on this or any other issues. Thanks!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘February/next month link doesn't work on Calendar view’ is closed to new replies.