February events do not appear – PLEASE HELP!

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO February events do not appear – PLEASE HELP!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Raiquel
    Participant

Hello. I know others had this same issue today but my February classes do not appear. It jumps from January to March. If I go to March and then back to Feb, no events. Thanks for your help!

David
    Participant

Same issue here, no events are showing for February on the Calendar using Month view.

Barry

Can you both confirm which versions you are using, and update if you are not on the latest versions? (Raiquel it looks like you are a few versions behind for instance.)

Raiquel
    Participant

Hi Barry – I’m using version 3.1 for the calendar and the Eventbrite tool

sbrinley
    Participant

Okay, I was still running 3.3.1 and was having this exact problem. Upgraded to 3.4.1 and the problem immediately disappeared.

sbrinley
    Participant

As a side note, I noticed that although it was showing in the URL and the header that the month was set to February, in the search box, it was set to find only events set in March. Obviously you got the issue fixed, but thought I’d mention it here for posterity.

Barry

@sbrinley glad that solved it for you – yes at least part of the issue was with the datepicker module.

@Raiquel: I’d recommend updating in that case. Is that a possibility here?

Raiquel
    Participant

Hi Barry, I updated to 3.4.1 and see February, but now my thumbnail images disappeared. Any idea how to make the uploaded event images appear as thumbnails for each date (in the calendar view)?

Barry

Glad you solved the problem with February not showing!

but now my thumbnail images disappeared. Any idea how to make the uploaded event images appear as thumbnails for each date (in the calendar view)?

Featured images should show in the month view tooltips even with 3.4.1. However, as this is really a separate problem I’d ask that you post it in a new thread (and I’ll go ahead and close this one).

Thank you!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘February events do not appear – PLEASE HELP!’ is closed to new replies.