Feb 15/18 update has removed recurring or single day events from month view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Feb 15/18 update has removed recurring or single day events from month view

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Jason Belhumeur
    Participant

Updated Events Calendar and Event Calendar PRO and now most of my events are gone from month view. Seems that the recurring or single day events are gone. Events that are all day events with one day as start date and another date as the end date are still visible ( Feb 1 – Feb 28).

Derek Griffiths
    Participant

Same here.
    Although all the all the events still show in the admin section.

Dan Gullotti
    Participant

Same here. No events displaying since the update, meanwhile they’re still in admin.

Patricia

Hi guys,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

I’m really sorry to hear about this issue. I’ve looked into your problem and it seems to be a bug. You’re the first to report this, so thank you!

Our developers are investigating the issue and you will be contacted as soon as a solution is available.

Thank you for your patience and understanding and if you have any other questions in the meantime, please let me know!

Best Regards,

Patricia

Barry

Just following up here quickly, everyone: if you have the Month View Cache setting enabled (this can be found in the Events ‣ Settings ‣ Display admin screen), does disabling that resolve the issue?

Derek Griffiths
    Participant

No, that did not change anything by unclicking that.

Dan Gullotti
    Participant

It was enabled. I disabled it and there was no change for me either.

Jason Belhumeur
    Participant

Hi Barry,

No it doesn’t seem to change anything. I tried on a couple sites. No change.

Barry

OK, I appreciate the feedback: we’re doing a little further digging into this and should have some more answers shortly.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime 🙂

Dan Gullotti
    Participant

any update? it’s been a couple days now.

Jason Belhumeur
    Participant

I rolled back to the previous versions, found on an other post:

The Events Calendar 4.6.10.1 – https://www.wordpress.org/plugins/the-events-calendar/advanced/
    Events Calendar Pro 4.4.22 – from your account

Patricia

Hi everyone,

This is just a quick follow up to let you know that we are planning to release a hotfix for this issue today!

We’ll get back to you as soon as we have more information.

Thanks for your patience!

Best Regards,

Patricia

Nico

Hello there,

Quick heads up, as a follow up to our latest maintenance we released a hotfix last Friday to address two bugs. One of these was related to venue / organizer templates, the other one was rolling back changes made to how DST affects events. The later caused some events to disappear from the calendar unexpectedly. We are sorry for this hiccup and appreciate the patience while we worked a fix out.

Please update The Events Calendar to 4.6.11.1 and let us know if the fix works for your site. If you have Month View Cache setting enabled (this can be found in the Events ‣ Settings ‣ Display admin screen), please disable it to verify the fix immediately.

Release blog post → https://theeventscalendar.com/announcing-4-6-11-1/

Best,
    Nico

Maddie
    Participant

Hello,

I rolled back to the previous versions of The Events Calendar + Pro last week after experiencing the same issue with events disappearing in month view.

This morning I updated to the latest release and all is well again. Also, the upgrade worked fine for us with “Month View Cache” enabled.

Thank you TEC team for your support on this and for the hotfix release.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by Maddie. Reason: Fixed a typo
    Patricia

Hi Maddie,

Thanks for your feedback! I’m glad to hear that everything is working as expected now. We apologize again for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Patricia

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Feb 15/18 update has removed recurring or single day events from month view’ is closed to new replies.