Featured image (still) not importing

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Featured image (still) not importing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Peter
    Participant

I am importing from another Events Calendar Pro iCal feed. The Featured Image is in the feed, but it does not get imported. I’ve seen this asked in other threads, but the answer is often too vague. Could you please clearly state if this is:

1. Supposed to work, just not working for me
    2. Not currently working, but will be addressed in a future release

If not currently working, how can that be? If supposed to work, is there an error log we can review before we start disabling other plugins?

Geoff

Hi Peter,

Thanks for getting in touch!

This is indeed supposed to work and it is not working for you or anyone else at the moment. We have an open ticket for this that our developers now need to investigate and plan for an upcoming release.

I have gone ahead and made a note of this thread in the ticket. I will also move this thread to Pending Fix status so that we will be sure to follow-up with you when a fix is ready. While I do not have a timeframe for when this will be fixed, we will certainly keep you posted here in this thread.

In the meantime, you can still manually add featured images to an event after it has been imported, though I know that is neither ideal or convenient.

I am super sorry for the trouble and appreciate your patience while we work on this!

Thanks,
    Geoff

Courtney

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Hi there</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue ?</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Find out more about this release → </span><span style=”font-weight: 400;”>https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-22-october-2018/</span&gt;

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>As always, we suggest to setup a </span><span style=”font-weight: 400;”>dev/staging</span><span style=”font-weight: 400;”> site so you can make all plugin updates without disrupting the live site.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Please update the plugins and see if the fix works for your site.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Thanks</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Courtney</span>

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Featured image (still) not importing’ is closed to new replies.