Featured image removes event details in list view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Featured image removes event details in list view

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    birchmere
    Participant

If I add a featured image so we get an image in list view it removes the event details, see http://illumn8r.com/birchtest/calendar/ the 1st few events have an image

birchmere
    Participant

Ok, it isn’t the featured image that takes away the description, it’s the excerpt we added to make a ticket link in list view *sigh*

reid peifer

Hi Birchmere – does that mean you got it figured out? I think i see descriptions on the events that have images. Let me know if this is all good.

birchmere
    Participant

Yeah, to have both the description and a ticket link and a featured image I have to put the description and the ticket link all in the excerpt, if you have an excerpt it removes the description. Not ideal and will cause the guy that adds the events a hassle, but at least I know why and what it’s doing.

Leah

Hi birchmere,

Sorry about the inconvenience with this. Is there anything else we can do here? If not, I’ll close up the thread.

Thanks,
    Leah

birchmere
    Participant

No I guess you can close it, it’s a shame that adding an excerpt takes away the description.

Rob

Sorry we couldn’t offer more here.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Featured image removes event details in list view’ is closed to new replies.