Featured image on recurring event not showing up

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Featured image on recurring event not showing up

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Andrew Cox
    Participant

Hello,

When I submit a recurring community event, the featured image only shows up on the first event in the series. If I go to the WP dashboard and re-save the series, it shows up on all the events. Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Andrew

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Andrew,

Thanks for using our plugins and welcome to the forums!

I’m sorry to hear you are experiencing some issues. I’d be happy to help.

I ran a quick test and could re-create the issue. I will create a bugticket and our developers will take a look at this.

Could you please send me the details of the event, more specifically the recurrence rules that you set up?

What I also found out is that if you downgrade to Community Events 4.5.6, then the image will be properly shown at the recurrences, so until a fix comes out you can use this as a workaround.

Thanks,
    Andras

Andrew Cox
    Participant

I set daily recurrence. Any timeline for a patch?

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the ping! (Sorry for the delay, I was out sick last week.)

At the moment there is no timeline set for this one yet.

Did you manage to downgrade and get it working like that?

Andras

Nico

Hey,

Just wanted to inform you that a developer reviewed your report alongside a quality assurance team member. Neither of them could reproduce the issue. hence the report was declined.

Please update the plugins and re-check if this is still an issue,
    Thanks for the patience and once again for reporting this,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Featured image on recurring event not showing up’ is closed to new replies.