Featured Image not available for events

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Featured Image not available for events

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jason
    Participant

Hi,

I know this is a common topic but I’m unable to find a working solution. The featured image is working for posts but it is not working for events.

I am using the Garfunkel theme and I’ve attempted to add the recommended functions but neither resolves the issue.

add_theme_support( ‘post-thumbnails’ );
    add_theme_support( ‘post-thumbnails’, array(‘post’, ‘tribe_events’));

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Cliff

Hi, Jason.

Neither of those PHP lines should be required. Our plugin already enables Featured Image support for the custom post type it registers.

When creating/editing an event in wp-admin, click Screen Options in the upper-right corner of your screen, then check the Featured Image box: https://cl.ly/1h3y0m0f1o2C

Then you should be able to see the Featured Image meta box in your wp-admin event edit screens.

Please let me know how this goes for you.

Jason
    Participant

Hi, Thanks for the reply. That indeed was the first thing verified but there is no box to check for Featured Image. I’ve reverted to another theme since and all is working with the Explorer theme.

Thanks,
    Jason

Cliff

Okay. Glad you’re able to progress. Have a good weekend.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Featured Image not available for events’ is closed to new replies.