Featured image from original Events Calendar feed?

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Featured image from original Events Calendar feed?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nico
    Participant

Greetings,

we’re trying to link up our calendars and are exploring if Events Calendar will fit the bill. We bought Events Calendar Pro and the Aggregator, but before we purchase rollout licenses:

We can link up two sites by means of an iCS feed since there seems to be no graceful way of connecting two Events Calendars directly. This, however, does not seem to pull the featured images across (probably because iCS is not made for that kind of exchange).

Any way we can get the featured image of the event to transfer?

Nico

Hey Nico,

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

The point you raise is pretty interesting and we were just talking with the team about this feature (a better sync system for TEC powered sites) today. The idea is to build a tool that allows a complete sync between two The Events Calendar sites. Let me touch base with one of our strategists working on this feature and I’ll let you know about it.

I’m mostly sure there’s no work around this limitation for now, but I’ll double check on this before getting back to you.

Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi there!

Just wanted to share with you that a new Feature Release 4.5 of The Events Calendar is out and includes Full Imports Between The Events Calendar Sites.

To know more about the “Other URL” import errors → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/url-import-errors-event-aggregator/

And, to find out more about the release → https://theeventscalendar.com/release-the-events-calendar-4-5/

We hope you enjoy the new feature! Feel free to open up a new thread if you need help with it.
    Best,
    Victor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Featured image from original Events Calendar feed?’ is closed to new replies.