Featured Image Display

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Featured Image Display

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Cheryl
    Participant

Hi

Can you point me in the right direction, for formatting the featured image on the events page so it appears more like your ‘Image Widget Plus’ (see attached image) just wonder if there is a more elegant solution than the CSS below, which i’ve disabled for the moment?

.tribe-events-list .tribe-events-event-image img {
        width: -webkit-fill-available;
        max-height: max-content;
    }

Regards

Cheryl

Geoff B.

Good evening Cheryl and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

If I understand correctly, you are mostly interested in making sure that the image takes the full width of the image container. Can you confirm ?

The simplest approach to this is to make sure you are using images that all have the same ratio (which typically requires a bit of editing before publishing).

Another solution would be to give the following approach a shot: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/change-photo-view-to-equal-height-grid/

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Featured Image Display’ is closed to new replies.