Featured Image Dimensions Have Changed

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Featured Image Dimensions Have Changed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Josen Ruiseco
    Participant

I have tried changing the files directly to use FULL instead of MEDIUM as instructed in the previous post here. But the instructions do not appear to be accurate any longer as the content.php file doesn’t even go to line 78. It just calls views from the DAY or LIST folders.

I found the locations of the image function in the DAY and LIST folder. Have changed all of those from MEDIUM to FULL and then dropped copies into my theme as instructed here https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/ but with no success.

Can you assist me further on this?

Thanks in advance…

Also, I am using a child-theme as my active theme. I have tried using the theming instructions to create a tribe-events folder and replace the required files, but it is not working properly.

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/featured-image-dimensions-have-changed/

Cliff

Josen, please link to the URL you’re wanting to customize, and I’ll try to help further here.

Josen Ruiseco
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

Josen,

By default, /wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/views/single-event.php does pull the full size image via tribe_event_featured_image()

If you look at the top of of that PHP file, it tells you where to put the override file in your child theme… however, you wouldn’t need to do this because it already does what you want… so what’s likely happening is your Enfold theme’s override of single-event.php is changing this.

You can likely override this in your child theme (to override their override to set it back to our default, at least in this one respect), but if it doesn’t work how you expect, then please contact their support on this issue and let me know what you hear back from them.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Featured Image Dimensions Have Changed’ is closed to new replies.