Featured Image Collapsing

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Featured Image Collapsing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tasha
    Participant

Workplace Mental Health for Leaders Seminar – Perth

When viewing this event in IE, the featured image is not reaching full-height and appears squashed. I don’t have IE to test but suspect max-height: 100% in your css may be the culprit?

Can you confirm issue please?

Barry

Hi Tasha,

Thanks for contacting us!

The screenshot you shared makes me think the browser is Edge (IE’s modern replacement) rather than Internet Explorer itself – if I’m wrong or if there are any other notes/specific version numbers you can share, that would be awesome.

Whether I test with Edge 15 (latest version) or IE 11 (latest/last version of that browser), though, I don’t actually see the problem as it appears in your screenshot — the featured image seems to render as expected.

Tasha
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

The versions I tested with match those, but I still don’t see the same issue:

Based on your opening post it sounds like you were unable to test this yourself; is this something being reported only by a single user, then, and might it be specific to them (perhaps the result of browser extensions/add-ons they have installed or something like that)?

You could certainly override our CSS by adding some of your own either via the theme customizer options provided by WordPress (assuming your theme supports this) or else by creating a custom tribe-events.css stylesheet following the directions in the following knowledgebase article:

theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide

If you suspect the problem is with the rule you noted in your opening post then you could make changes to override this. Not being able to replicate the problem on my end though means I’m not in a great position to write that snippet for you, unfortunately.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Featured Image Collapsing’ is closed to new replies.