Featured Image Changes in plug-in not being synced with Eventbrite Event

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Featured Image Changes in plug-in not being synced with Eventbrite Event

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    stevenmilstein
    Participant

I use Eventrbite/Manage/Copy to create new events, import them into my wordpress site & updated the Featured Image from within the plugin, since I can’t find a way to do it with Eventbrite.

However, the updates are no longer syncing with Eventbrite. See http://startupbreakfastclub.com/event/montreal-startup-breakfast-club-for-2015-06-02/ with the updated image & http://www.eventbrite.ca/e/montreal-startup-breakfast-club-for-2015-06-02-tickets-16902264127 with the image that was copied over.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues with this.

I looked through the coding and it appears the featured image is no longer synced. I am not sure if this was intentional or a limit of the new API.

I do not have any coding to fix that right now.

I did find if I go to the Event in Eventbrite and on the edit page there is an Event Image and that should edit that main featured image.

Do you find it does not edit it for you?

stevenmilstein
    Participant

Brian, that’s right I cannot edit it.

When I hover over the Event Image link the cursor changes to indicate that I can click it but nothing happens when I do. Maybe that’s because I cannot see the Featured Image in the Eventbrite Edit page.

Regards

Brian
    Keymaster

Ok If that error is on the Eventbrite side they maybe to help.

We did remove the coding to sync featured images as it was poorly coded and needs updating. We are looking to add that back in a future version.

Thanks

stevenmilstein
    Participant

Brian, I’m unable to see the once synced Feature Image in the Eventbrite Page editor so I’m not sure Eventbrite will be able to help me.

Brian
    Keymaster

Ok, you can try downgrading to 3.9.2 for Eventbrite and try sync the feature image with that version.

I am not sure if that will work as the API was suppose to change, but that might do it.

You can download that version from your account here.

Brian
    Keymaster

Since there is has not been any activity on this thread for over 2 weeks so I am now closing it. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Featured Image Changes in plug-in not being synced with Eventbrite Event’ is closed to new replies.