Featured image always imported although not changed

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Featured image always imported although not changed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Christopher
    Participant

Hi,

with the new feature to import events from other sites that have The Events Calendar included, there is a problem with the featured images.

We have set the import period to daily and although we didn’t change any featured images of the events they alaways get imported as a copy. So now we have the same image multiple times which is absolutely unsatisfying because with much events our media library will soon be full of image copies.

Best regards

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Christopher,

Thanks for reaching out and reporting that to us. I tested this and managed to recreate it. It looks like we have a bug on our hands. I’ll file a bugreport on this so our developers can take a look at it.

I am going to set the status of this ticket to “pending fix” and we will update it once the fix is released. If you have any new questions or issues please create a new ticket and reference this one.

Thanks again and cheers,
    Andras

Nico

Hey,

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 12th June 2017) is out, including a fix for this issue ?

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-12th-june-2017/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site,
    Best,
    Nico

Christopher
    Participant

Hi,

Unfortunately I didn’t get any email notification about this thread. Or I missed it, also possible 😀

The fix works brilliant, just wanted to let you know everything’s fine now – happy thanks!

Best regards
    Chris

Andras
    Keymaster

Chris, that is great to hear! I’m happy it works fine.

Since this is marked resolved I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please post a new one in the forum and we will be happy to help you out.

Cheers,
    Andras

PS: We’d be grateful if you would give us feedback on your satisfaction with support. Just click on one of the classy looking emojis below. 🙂 If you can spare a few words, that’s even better. Doublethanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Featured image always imported although not changed’ is closed to new replies.