Featured events and Community Events

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Featured events and Community Events

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Thomas Claffy
    Participant

When I edit a featured event in the Communuity Event front end, the featured event setting is lost.

George
    Participant

Hey Thomas,

I’m sorry to hear about this! I took a closer look and have confirmed this is a bug — I have logged a bug ticket and our developers will work on a fix for this.

I do not have a specific ETA for the arrival of a fix for this bug. It will probably be at least three or four weeks before a fix arrives, but I can confirm that I will update this thread with news of the fix no matter how far into the future that date is.

If there are no updates to this thread, there is no news about the fix; if there is news, however, I will update this thread.

Sorry for the trouble here—stay tuned!

Please let me know if there are any other issues or questions I can try to help with in the meantime.

— George

Thomas Claffy
    Participant

Not really a serious issue but should be fixed. Cheers from ice bound St.Louis!

George
    Participant

I totally agree—stay tuned to this thread for updates on the forthcoming fix!

Cheers from also-ice-bound Upstate New York ?

— George

Thomas Claffy
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

This reply is private.

Nico

Hey,

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 12th June 2017) is out, including a fix for this issue ?

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-12th-june-2017/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site,
    Best,
    Nico

Thomas Claffy
    Participant

I am already on that build. That is whee I saw the issue

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Thomas Claffy.
    Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Featured events and Community Events’ is closed to new replies.