Feature Request: Import Events into Tag

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Feature Request: Import Events into Tag

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Daniel Beach
    Participant

Hi Tribe,

I’ve got a feature request for you.

Currently, when I set up an import with Event Aggregator, I can sort that import into a “category”.

I’d really like to be able to sort an import into a “tag”, in addition to a category.

My use case: I have a Performing and Visual Arts category, and I’d like to import both my Theater and my Music Recital events into that category, but also add a [theater] tag to the scheduled theater import, and a [music] tag to the scheduled music import.

Is this the appropriate place to request this feature?

Cliff

Hi, Daniel.

Here’s a code snippet that may come in handy as a starting point:

https://gist.github.com/cliffordp/4d4875f93ee9acf08584007c978919a0

If you need some coding help, you may want to ask your developer or reference our documentation and list of known customizers.

Alternatively/Additionally, you could request this as a new feature (or maybe search to see if the idea was already posted by someone else) at our plugins’ UserVoice page.

This allows others who are interested in that feature to easily voice their support. We frequently review suggestions there to find out which ones are popular, then we implement as many of them as we can.

If you post it / find it, feel free to link to it from here in case anyone comes across this forum thread in the future.

Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions on this topic.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Feature Request: Import Events into Tag’ is closed to new replies.