Feature Request: featured image options, short-code options

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Feature Request: featured image options, short-code options

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jeremy
    Participant

Okay! I would love to see the following additions:

1. Remove/show option(s) on featured image displaying on single event.

2. Short-code options to add event ‘stuff’ to pages, etc. I know there is a separate plugin out there for this but it should be built in.

Thanks!

George
    Participant

Hey Jeremy!

Thanks for reaching out and for your input here – I’m curious about your first comment though. Can you elaborate a bit on what the “Remove/show option(s) on featured image displaying on single event.” would be, in your ideal?

Another thing to note is that if you have feature ideas like this, we urge you to voice your opinions loud and clear over out our official UserVoice page here → http://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas

We’ve rolled many a feature or tweak from that page into our code, and it’s a great way to have your voice heard – vote up an idea if it’s similar to what you already posted here, and if not, then submit your own idea and anyone can come along and vote on it if they want it, too.

Cheers! 🙂
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Feature Request: featured image options, short-code options’ is closed to new replies.