Feature request: Attendee List Extension in Admin

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Feature request: Attendee List Extension in Admin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Saskia Lund
    Participant

1. Request:
    Currently as also mentioned in this thread:
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/attendee-list-add-guest-name-column/

there is no possiblity to see the names of the attendees, if entered on checkout, in the attendee list.

Why is that? Isn’t this the attendee list??
    Also there should be a possiblity to enter or modify the attendee’s names at a later time, when the client knows the names and provides the info to the event host.

2. Request:
    There is no possiblity, in a recurring event attendee list, to export the attendees filtered by ticketname/type.

Why not? This way the event host could instantly see a list of only one event’s attendees, when using recurring event with only one ticket pool for all event dates.

3. I feel like the entire attendee section is kind of half-baked. Have you tried the search filter you implemented above the attendee list? It doesnt give me any useful output. Well at elast not when using it in recurring event attendee lists.

Hunter

Hi and welcome 🙂

I would be happy to help answer any questions I can, but the best place to submit feature requests is over at our UserVoice Feature Ideas page.

there is no possiblity to see the names of the attendees, if entered on checkout, in the attendee list.

Once a ticket has been sold, you should be able to view all the information captured during the checkout process. For more information, please review our Tickets: Managing your orders and attendees Knowledgebase article. Please let me know if this helps answer your question about how to view attendee information.

Also there should be a possiblity to enter or modify the attendee’s names at a later time, when the client knows the names and provides the info to the event host.

Users can edit their information by selecting the ‘View your Tickets.‘ link seen on the event which tickets were purchased for. (see screenshot below)

There is no way for admins to alter attendee information other than going into the database and making changes there. We have a feature report logged aimed to include the ability for admins to alter information in a simpler fashion.

There is no possiblity, in a recurring event attendee list, to export the attendees filtered by ticketname/type.

Have you tried the search filter you implemented above the attendee list? It doesnt give me any useful output.

These are both features worth mentioning on the UserVoice Feature Ideas page. The ability to search attendee information is already on our radar, so I’ve added this forum thread to the report which usually helps expedite the process of getting this feature released. I would still take a moment to submit a request for this feature at the User Voice Feature Ideas page.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions and thanks for the input. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Feature request: Attendee List Extension in Admin’ is closed to new replies.