Feature Request: Add "Show Google Map" option to Default Content Settings

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Feature Request: Add "Show Google Map" option to Default Content Settings

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    AMPERAGE
    Participant

I would love to see the “Show Google Map” and “Show Google Maps Link” checkboxes added under the Default Venue drop down on the Default Content setting page.

I have a site where 99% of the events happen on location so they don’t need a map to be shown, but there’s 1% which happen off-site so a map is very helpful.

It would be a great optimization of our time to be able to have it so the “Show Google Map” and/or “Show Google Maps Link” could be unchecked by default when creating an event (making this an option for the default content seems to make the most sense; the default Venue can be set this way already so why not the Google Map options as well?)

To help visibility for others looking for this same feature, I have also posted this request at: https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/18833566-add-show-google-map-and-show-google-maps-link

Thank you for the great plugin!

Courtney

Thanks for the suggestion. We’ll keep you posted if it happens.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Feature Request: Add "Show Google Map" option to Default Content Settings’ is closed to new replies.