Feature not aviable after adding licence code

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Feature not aviable after adding licence code

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Ivan.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ivan
    Participant

Hi, team

I prolong my expired licence for Event Aggregator. The licence is showing valid in Licence tab, but the import feature is greyed out. just like without valid licence.

I tried update the plugin, activate, deactivate, but still the same. Could you please advice me, how to make the feature aviable again.

Thank you

Patricia

Hey Ivan,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Sometimes new licenses or license renewals take longer than expected to register with our servers.

Therefore, my guess is that your license should work by now.

Please give it another try now and let me know how it goes. If the issues persists I’ll be glad to help you with the next steps.

Thanks!

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Feature not aviable after adding licence code’ is closed to new replies.