Feature Image is stretched from the event page

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Feature Image is stretched from the event page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Fred
    Participant

Hi Support.

As you can see from the page below,
    https://www.primeeducation.com.au/event/circle-geometry/
    the image has been stretched to horizontal direaction.

Any ideas to look this image as it is?

Cheers, Fred

Brook
    Participant

Howdy again Fred!

This get a bit more complicated. With just CSS you can override the stretching, but then the image will get cropped instead. See:

#tribe-events-content.tribe-events-single .cmsmasters_single_event_inner .cmsmasters_single_event_img .tribe-events-event-image img{
    width:auto;
    height:auto;
    }

In order to do more than this you will need to modify your theme’s templates. Your theme is explicitly setup to make all event featured images a certain size. Any image that’s not the size will either need to be stretched or cropped. If you are pretty versed in CSS and have a little bit of theming knowhow you can adjust this using a theme override (Themer’s Guide ) Your theme already has these overrides in place so all you will need to is modify them. However since I am not familiar with your theme I can not be more specific than that here.

Hopefully that helps get you pointed in the right direction here, and help you choose which of the available options if any you’re interested in. Please let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

– Brook

Fred
    Participant

I get what you meant. I wil talk to theme guys to look at this issue.

Thanks 🙂

Fred

Brook
    Participant

You are very welcome. Wish I could be more specific instead of pointing you away. I will this topic open just in case you have any more questions relating to this once you talk to them. Cheers!

– Brook

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Feature Image is stretched from the event page’ is closed to new replies.