Feature Image does not add, "Unable to process request."

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Feature Image does not add, "Unable to process request."

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    William
    Participant

Hi MT,

http://www.palmbeachillustrated.com/events/community/add in Firefox and Chrome – if you fill out the form with all the information (not just the title and description), it gives the error – “Unable to process request.” when an image is attached.

I did not get the error when I just put in a title, description and other info, excluding the featured image.

Thanks for your help.

Geoff B.

Good evening and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing with the Community Add form.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

Could you please send me a copy of the latest version of your WordPress theme / child theme via a link to a .zip file link (stored Dropbox or Google Drive) so that I can run some tests on my end ? I recommend a private reply for that purpose.

Please ensure you are using the latest files as found on your actual website.
    This way I will get access to any updates or customizations you might have made.

Secondly, after a proper Database and plugin backup, would you mind trying to upgrade to the latest version of our plugins to see if the issue persists ?

Best regards,

Geoff B.

William
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

William
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Feature Image does not add, "Unable to process request."’ is closed to new replies.