Feature Image Caption and Float Left

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Feature Image Caption and Float Left

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    robpoole
    Participant

Hi, I really like how the List view and photo view grab the Featured image of the event and display them. However, when the Featured image is displayed in the Event page itself, I would like it to 1) Display the Caption of the image 2) Float Left when it’s small enough. Is this possible? Or should I disable the Featured image from automatically being inserted in the Events Page and how would I do that? I could see adding CSS to the .tribe-events-event-image unique selector but I am not sure how I can make the Caption appear as well. I see several options but could use your help for best method. I have shared the Login to this site with you in the past, it is still not live. If you need it again, I can reply privately.

Casey
    Participant

robpoole,
    Thanks for getting in touch! Unfortunately we can’t help with specific template customizations like this, but take a look at our themer’s guide to help you understand more about template overrides and what files you’ll need to edit.

Regarding the featured image caption, doing a quick search yielded this result from the WordPress support forum: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/featured-image-display-image-caption?replies=4

Hopefully that helps get you pointed in the right direction, but let me know if you have further questions. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if youโ€™re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you need further help or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Feature Image Caption and Float Left’ is closed to new replies.