FB import issues: Not syncing start and end times accurately and top image error

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator FB import issues: Not syncing start and end times accurately and top image error

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    theanonymousppl
    Participant

Hi,
    I installed the plugin and imported the FB events as instructed but for some reason the event details for the FB events are not being accurately imported.
    For example, the times and dates are not correct, and it displays an oversized distorted image on the top of the main events listing page as well as the events detail page, which I can’t seem to turn off from the regular plugin settings.
    Here is the page:
    http://theanonymouspeople.com/movie/events/upcoming/

How can I get the events to import the correct times for the event and not distort the event image?

Thank you for your help!

Jonah
    Participant

Hi theanonymousppl,

First thing, make sure you have the proper timezone set in Settings > General. Try changing it to a UTC time if not already set that way, or change to a city if set to a UTC. Have you also tried deactivating all other plugins to see if there is a conflict there? If none of that helps, what type of server are you on and can you provide some examples of events you are importing?

Thanks,
    Jonah

theanonymousppl
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi theanonymousppl,

I imported the “Philadelphia Sneak Preview Event – The Anonymous People” event and I am in Denver area and it shows the start time as 4pm and end time as 7pm. Does that sound correct? What should the end time be?

To get the full version of the image, you can try implementing this snippet: https://gist.github.com/codearachnid/5371606

Let me know whether or not that works.

– Jonah

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘FB import issues: Not syncing start and end times accurately and top image error’ is closed to new replies.