FB event: once event(s) modified..

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator FB event: once event(s) modified..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jasminchang
    Participant

Hello,
    I think you are considering to upgrade on the feature automating update when there is modifications on events. (right? I really hope so..)

Just to be sure, until that time, dose event organizer need to inform EACH TIME when there is modification(s) so we can manually work on the website calendar? Is this correct? Or is there some sort of setting that admin can know without EACH event organizer inform the changes EACH TIME?

I hope i am clear.
    Thanks!
    Jasmin

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Jasmin,

Thanks for using our plugins, I can answer your questions and yes you are very clear, thanks.

I think you are considering to upgrade on the feature automating update when there is modifications on events. (right? I really hope so..)

I am afraid it is not in the works as it is not possible with the Facebook Graph API to detect whether an event has changed. Until that change happens from Facebook we cannot add that feature.

Just to be sure, until that time, dose event organizer need to inform EACH TIME when there is modification(s) so we can manually work on the website calendar? Is this correct? Or is there some sort of setting that admin can know without EACH event organizer inform the changes EACH TIME?

Unfortunately, if a organizer modifies their event they would have to notify you so you can make the changes on the site.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Since there is has not been any activity on this thread for over 2 weeks so I am now closing it. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘FB event: once event(s) modified..’ is closed to new replies.