FB Event Import

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator FB Event Import

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Casper Blackwell
    Participant

Howdy,

Doing a FB Event Import, getting message “Your preview doesn’t have any records to import.”

Please advise.

Thanks in advance,
    Casper

Patricia

Hey Casper,

Welcome back!

I’ve ran a quick test and successfully imported the event from https://www.facebook.com/events/734280493430380

To get started, could you please access your Dashboard and head over to Events > Settings > Imports > Global Import Settings and change your import limit type to “By date range” and the Import Date Range Limit to “Three months”? Try to import the event again after this change.

If the issue persists, please head over to Events > Help and send us a screenshot of the Event Aggregator System Status: Do you see any errors in there?

Also, please access the Events > Settings > APIs tab and under Facebook click the “Refresh your connection with Facebook” button to see if it changes anything.

If the issue persists after trying to refresh your connection, I would suggest you to click on “Disconnect” and after that reconnect to Facebook again.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions at all please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can!

Cheers,

Patricia

Casper Blackwell
    Participant

Thanks Patricia, that fixed the issue 🙂

Cheers,
    Casper

Patricia

Hi Casper,

You are welcome 🙂 I’m glad to hear that everything is working as expected now! If you need an assistance again or have other concerns, please feel free to open up a new thread, we’ll be more than happy to help you!

Cheers,

Patricia

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘FB Event Import’ is closed to new replies.