Fatat Error: Class ' Tribe Events' not found tec-forum-support-plugin-950694

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Fatat Error: Class ' Tribe Events' not found tec-forum-support-plugin-950694

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Denon
    Participant

I just renewed my license on the Modern Tribe’s website. I have not touched my website in several weeks. Now when I go to my main URL, I get the following error – doesn’t matter what page url I try to access. I can’t even access my admin panel.

Full Error is:
    Fatal error: Class ‘TribeEvents’ not found in /home/jaxtownplanner/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tec-forum-support-plugin-950694/plugin.php on line 30

I re-purchased my licenses, went to my site to upgrade and got that error.

I AM COMPLETELY DOWN! … and not at a good time.

There is nothing on the web I can find that points to a solution. And tec-forum-support-plugin-950694 points to you?

Either way, there’s an error, I can’t update or upload anything more than this.. I’m down and I need help, fast!

Denon
    Participant

I have no idea what happened. I FTP’d into my site, removed the tec support plug in. Updated the calendar plugins.. only the /events slug stopped working though the category slugs did. I re enabled the support plug in and the /events restarted and all problems went away. Incredibly odd.

Problem resolved.

Glad you were able to resolve your issue, you are welcome back in our support forums any time!

For now, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Fatat Error: Class ' Tribe Events' not found tec-forum-support-plugin-950694’ is closed to new replies.