FATAL ERROR WHEN UPDATING EVENTS

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO FATAL ERROR WHEN UPDATING EVENTS

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tradingbo
    Participant

Hey,

I’m having what appears to be a major issue whenever updating already published events.
    It’s returning a fatal error of:

Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to Tribe__Events__Pro__Recurrence__Series_Rules_Factory::build_from() must be of the type array, string given, called in /home/tradin40/public_html/wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/src/Tribe/Recurrence/Meta.php on line 1074 and defined in /home/tradin40/public_html/wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/src/Tribe/Recurrence/Series_Rules_Factory.php on line 32

I’ve attached a screenshot of the error.

This never seems to occur when creating a new event, only when updating.

Really appreciate any help here guys,

Many Thanks,
    Michael

Victor
    Keymaster

Hello Michael!

I’m really sorry you are experiencing that issue. Let me help you with that.

I can’t reproduce the issue in my own local installation. Are you having this issue with all events or just recurring events?

Could you please share a link to one of the events you are having the issue with? Also, it would be great if you could send us a screenshot of the edit event screen for that event.

Thanks,
    Victor

tradingbo
    Participant

Hi Victor,

Thanks for the response, it seems the issue was resolved in the Version 4.4.15 update yesterday.
    Prior to that it seemed however that it may have been an internal conflict with the *Piklist Plugin.

Thanks again,

M

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Michael!

Glad to know everything is working fine now. I appreciate you following up to let us know about it.

I’ll close this now, but don’t hesitate to open a new thread if anything comes up.

Cheers! 🙂
    Victor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘FATAL ERROR WHEN UPDATING EVENTS’ is closed to new replies.