Fatal Error when tying to activate EC Pro

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Fatal Error when tying to activate EC Pro

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Charles
    Participant

Getting this error on my site when trying to activate EC Pro and can’t find a fix in the paid customer forum…any suggestions?
    Warning: require_once(/hermes/waloraweb025/b2787/as.relevantc/public_html/2014/wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/vendor/tribe-common-libraries/tribe-common-libraries.class.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hermes/waloraweb025/b2787/as.relevantc/public_html/2014/wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/lib/tribe-events-pro-pue.class.php on line 37

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘/hermes/waloraweb025/b2787/as.relevantc/public_html/2014/wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/vendor/tribe-common-libraries/tribe-common-libraries.class.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/lib/php-5.2.17/lib/php’) in /hermes/waloraweb025/b2787/as.relevantc/public_html/2014/wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/lib/tribe-events-pro-pue.class.php on line 37

passportsd
    Participant

I’m getting a similar error, I can’t seem to fix it either.

Casey
    Participant

cocheeze25/passportsd,
    Sorry to hear you’re having issues here. Hopefully I can help. Have either of you try updating to version 3.4 (just released today) to see if this solves the problem for you? If not, give that a shot and let me know if it resolves the issue.

Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

cocheeze25,
    Are you still having issues here? Just let me know and I’d be glad to help out. Otherwise, I’ll go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Fatal Error when tying to activate EC Pro’ is closed to new replies.