Fatal Error when trying to see the sales from the events/community/list access

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Fatal Error when trying to see the sales from the events/community/list access

• This topic has 0 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Stéphane TRAULLE.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Stéphane TRAULLE
    Participant

Hello guys

It has been posted in an other thread but i’m facing other problems

I did the updates last night, including ET and ET+

I’m facing several issues :

#1 My client can’t see anymore their sales via their community access
    Fatal error: Call to a member function add_option() on null in /home/clients/…/web/wp-content/plugins/event-tickets-plus/src/Tribe/Commerce/WooCommerce/Orders/Table.php on line 49

#2 When i create a ticket, the limit number of tickets per purchase has disappeared but when i save a ticket, i can see that the default number is set, and i can’t modify it

#3 when trying to downgrade ET and ET+ to 4.6.3.1 and 4.6.2 i can’t even deactivate the plugins cause it caused an other Fatal Error
    i haven’t done the screenshot has i was quit desperate and had to put a backup online

If you have an idea on all of this i’m interested

Thank you

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Stéphan

Thanks for getting in touch!

I’m really sorry to hear about your issues. Let me try to help you with them.

My client can’t see anymore their sales via their community access
    Fatal error:

We are aware of this bug and the fix for this will be released next week most probably. Hang in there.

When i create a ticket, the limit number of tickets per purchase has disappeared

I’m sorry to hear about this. Could you send some screenshots about this with some markings what is missing and so on? Would help me to better understand this issue and will try to recreate and investigate it.

when trying to downgrade ET and ET+ to 4.6.3.1 and 4.6.2 i can’t even deactivate the plugins cause it caused an other Fatal Error

Oh man, that’s really not good. I totally understand that you didn’t do screenshots of the issue in the heat of the moment. No worries about it. Give it a try if it happens again, but hopefully it will not.

One thing I was thinking is that you seem to be using 2 extensions which are connected to Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus. Did you deactivate those plugins before deactivating ET / ET+? That could have caused a fatal for some reason.

If you still want to do the downgrade ET / ET+ then I would recommend the following:

• put up a “site is under maintenance” thing
    • deactivate Community Tickets, then Community Events
    • deactivate the two extensions
    • deactivate Event Tickets Plus, then Event Tickets
    • do the downgrade and reactivate plugins

Best is if you can test this on a staging site first.

Hope this helps. Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Cheers,
    Andras

Hi There!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for one of your issues 🙂

Find out more about this release —> https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-25-march-2018/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Fatal Error when trying to see the sales from the events/community/list access’ is closed to new replies.