Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Invalid product.'

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Invalid product.'

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    multigp
    Participant

I cannot send some users their tickets. This error occurs.

I think it cannot find the product, because we changed the name of the product.

multigp
    Participant

This error is still an issue that is unresolved.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m sorry that you’re running into this issue, but I’ll be happy to help you out.

As a first step, can you update The Events Calendar and Events Calendar Pro to the current versions (4.6.20.1 and 4.4.29.2 respectively)?

You should be able to change the name of the product – did you make any other changes to the ticket in WooCommerce? Is this happening with multiple tickets or just one?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Invalid product.'’ is closed to new replies.