Fatal error since update when viewing sales report

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Fatal error since update when viewing sales report

• This topic has 0 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Dylan.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Dylan
    Participant

Im receiving a fatal error when trying to view sales reports for event listings from the front end, communit-list page.

public_html/wp-content/plugins/event-tickets-plus/src/Tribe/Commerce/WooCommerce/Orders/Table.php on line 49

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Dylan,

Thanks for reaching out! I’m really sorry about this issue hitting you.

We have identified this not long ago and a fix is already on the way. If all goes well the fix will be published by the end of the month.

Until then the workaround I can provide is downgrading to earlier versions of the plugins: ET 4.6.3.1 and ET+ 4.6.2

I am going to set the status of this ticket to “pending fix” and we will update it once the fix is released.

If you have any new questions or issues please create a new ticket and we’ll help you out.

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

Dylan
    Participant

Thanks for letting me know Andras

Andras
    Keymaster

Sure thing.

A.

Stéphane TRAULLE
    Participant

Guys, this is really problematic

I hope a bug fix will come very fast, all my clients are calling me

When i tried to download, i have a fatal error when deactivating the plugin

i have to restore a back from this morning and i lose an afternoon of sales

Stéphane TRAULLE
    Participant

*downgrade (sorry)

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Stéphane,

Again, I’m really sorry about this issue. Our developers are working on a fix which is currently undergoing tests. If it passes, then the fix will be released next week.

To avoid issues like this in the future we usually recommend our users to first run and test a plugin upgrade on a staging / test site. That can already reveal issues like this and a live / production site will not be affected.

I’m not sure why the fatal error happened. After deactivating which plugin did this happen? Do you maybe have some screenshots or messages on what the fatal was? Might help us track down other issues.

Thanks,
    Andras

Stéphane TRAULLE
    Participant

Yes you’re right, i must admit i tested it but forgot to test the community access before going live

Ok, for the fix, thanks for your answer

Andras
    Keymaster

Sure thing.

Hang in there, we almost got this.

A.

Hi There!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-25-march-2018/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Fatal error since update when viewing sales report’ is closed to new replies.