Fatal Error on Submission

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Fatal Error on Submission

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rick Hymer

Hi,

This plugin has worked flawlessly for several years but is now giving an error message when someone tries to make a reservation. The website is http://www.inkomcity.org. (See screen shot attached). I have updated the plugins, and can update the theme, but before do that, I thought I’d check to see if there is a more simple solution.

Below is the Fatal Error message:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_real_escape_string() in /home/hymerdesign/public_html/inkomcity.org/wp-content/plugins/booking.personal.5.0.3/lib/wpdev-booking-functions.php:1577 Stack trace: #0 /home/hymerdesign/public_html/inkomcity.org/wp-content/plugins/booking.personal.5.0.3/lib/wpdev-booking-ajax.php(311): escape_any_xss(‘text^name1^Rick…’) #1 /home/hymerdesign/public_html/inkomcity.org/wp-content/plugins/booking.personal.5.0.3/lib/wpdev-booking-ajax.php(70): wpdev_bk_insert_new_booking() #2 /home/hymerdesign/public_html/inkomcity.org/wp-content/plugins/booking.personal.5.0.3/lib/wpdev-booking-ajax.php(11): wpdev_bk_ajax_responder() #3 /home/hymerdesign/public_html/inkomcity.org/wp-content/plugins/booking.personal.5.0.3/wpdev-booking.php(251): require_once(‘/home/hymerdesi…’) #4 {main} thrown in /home/hymerdesign/public_html/inkomcity.org/wp-content/plugins/booking.personal.5.0.3/lib/wpdev-booking-functions.php on line 1577

Also, I was unable to log in to my account because the email address I used when the plugin was ordered is no longer valid. How do I fix that? My old address was : (removed)

Thanks,

Rick Hymer

Barry

Hi Rick,

Thanks for reaching out.

We don’t deliver technical support here in the pre-sales forum, I’m afraid, but if you have a valid license key (or purchase one) you can login and get help on our premium forums 🙂

That said … in this case I’m not sure we’re the right people for the job:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_real_escape_string() in /home/hymerdesign/public_html/inkomcity.org/wp-content/plugins/booking.personal.5.0.3/lib/wpdev-booking-functions.php:1577

This doesn’t look like one of ours … but if you think the problem stems from a conflict with one of our current plugins we’d certainly be happy to take a look.

Also, I was unable to log in to my account because the email address I used when the plugin was ordered is no longer valid

I can’t seem to identify any user accounts associated with the email address you shared, I’m afraid. I’m not sure how long ago you ordered but if the license key by this point is invalid it may be worth just purchasing a fresh license key (assuming of course it is our plugins that you need help with or that you wish to update).

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Fatal Error on Submission’ is closed to new replies.