Fatal error – No such file or directory

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Fatal error – No such file or directory

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mickyholmes
    Participant

Please can someone help.
    I don’t know what has happened but my site no longer works. I was trying to create a custom CSS stylesheet, now the following appears:

Warning: require_once(/home/mickyholmes/santasweevillage.com/tickets/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/lib/the-events-calendar.class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mickyholmes/santasweevillage.com/tickets/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/the-events-calendar.php on line 30

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/mickyholmes/santasweevillage.com/tickets/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/lib/the-events-calendar.class.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear’) in /home/mickyholmes/santasweevillage.com/tickets/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/the-events-calendar.php on line 30

you can see this at santasweevillage.com/tickets.

I don’t know what has happened, all I can think is that maybe I moved or deleted that directory by accident within filezilla. I can’t find this:

/home/mickyholmes/santasweevillage.com/tickets/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/lib/

Please, can anyone suggest a fix? For me this is pretty crucial as I’ve just ran an advert in a national newspaper for the site and now I can’t sell any tickets.

Thanks,
    Michael

Geoff

Hey there, Michael. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble here, but hopefully I can help.

Sometimes issues can occur with plugins during the auto-update process, which might cause some files be missing or corrupt. I would suggest completely deleting the ‘the-events-calendar’ directory and re-installing the plugin. Your data should remain in-tact, but as always we suggest backing up your data and files before performing any updates.

Once you reinstall and activate the plugin, let me know if you’re still encountering the error. :)

Cheers!
    Geoff

mickyholmes
    Participant

I think I solved the problem… I found the lib folder inside the lang folder I must have dragged it there by accident.
    Would that be right? There should not be a folder called lib inside the lang folder?

thanks,
    Michael

Geoff

Sweet, it looks like you’re up and running again!

Yes, it’s very possible that the file was inadvertently moved while you were working on something else. I’m so glad you were able to locate it and move it back to its place.

And, yes, you are correct that the lib folder should not be in the lang folder. They should be on the same level. 🙂

I’m going to go ahead and close this thread, but please feel free to hit us up with a new thread if any other questions pop up. We’d be happy to help.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Fatal error – No such file or directory’ is closed to new replies.