Fatal error issues – php related

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Fatal error issues – php related

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    planbtrading
    Participant

Hi there

Since uploading your plugin we have been getting these errors: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 30720 bytes) in /home/trading/public_html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/lib/tribe-settings.class.php on line 318

I have had to disable half the plugins to make it work. I have spoken with the hosts and they say it is a plugin issue. Would you be able to advise?

Barry

Hi planbtrading,

That would certainly be frustrating.

It’s not something we generally see reports of, so I wonder if PHP or WordPress aren’t configured with a high enough memory limit – or even if those settings are sufficiently high but the server itself is running out of memory to allocate?

Am I understanding you correctly insofar as you can get it to work if you reduce the total number of plugins that are running (but it doesn’t particularly matter which)?

Barry

Closing this one out as it’s been a while without any update. Of course if we can assist with anything else please don’t hesitate to open a new thread. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Fatal error issues – php related’ is closed to new replies.