Fatal error issues – php related and WooCommerce (not tickets)

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Fatal error issues – php related and WooCommerce (not tickets)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    planbtrading
    Participant

Hi there

Since uploading your plugin we have been getting these errors: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 30720 bytes) in /home/trading/public_html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/lib/tribe-settings.class.php on line 318

I have had to disable half the plugins to make it work. I have spoken with the hosts and they say it is a plugin issue. Would you be able to advise?

The OTHER question is – I already have WooCommerce set up on my site. Is there no way of it integrating comfortably with events calendar? I already have an appointments plugin on there, I don’t wish to have to separate and competing systems if I can avoid it. Any suggestions gratefully received. I will pay for the plugin but I would really appreciate an honest assessment of whether I can do it using WooCommerce on it’s own.

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hi planbtrading,

If you don’t mind can I have you ask your first question in the PRO forum since you are an existing customer?

But your second question regarding WooCommerce is that our WooCommerce Tickets plugin uses WooCommerce, so it certainly integrates – well, actually it’s required. How it might interact with your appointments plugin I have no way of knowing.

Does that make sense?

– Julie

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Fatal error issues – php related and WooCommerce (not tickets)’ is closed to new replies.