Fatal Error in Settings After Updating Plugins – Can't Enter License Keys

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Fatal Error in Settings After Updating Plugins – Can't Enter License Keys

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Alicia
    Participant

We updated The Events Calendar and The Events Calendar Pro versions per the request in our WordPress admin today, and now get an error message when we go to Settings in Events. Here is the error message: Fatal error: Call to undefined method TribeEvents::ecpActive() in /home/calendar/public_html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar-community-events/admin-views/community-options-template.php on line 43.

We need to update our license keys but whenever “Settings” is clicked, the error message above comes up.

Another note, but not sure if it is related, is that we installed and activated Filter Bar today. The license key was entered for Filter Bar. After Filter Bar was installed is when we updated The Events Calendar plugins and began experiencing the “fatal error” issue.

Alicia
    Participant

This issue is solved.
    I solved the issue by renaming the plugin folders to “events-calendar-pro-OLD” and “the-events-calendar-community-events-OLD” which deactivated them but DID NOT delete the events from our site which was a huge relief. Then, I installed the updated versions of both plugins. Once doing that I was able to get the settings page to come up so I could enter our license keys.

Leah

Glad you got things sorted Alicia 😀

jotoho
    Participant

Hello,
    I am having the same issue.
    Fatal error: Call to undefined method TribeEvents::ecpActive() in /home/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar-community-events/admin-views/community-options-template.php on line 43
    My licenses were assigned to a previous domain which was our “build site”. The license should now reside at our new domain but everytime I click on the settings I get this error so I cannot change it. I would like to avoid renaming my folders.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Fatal Error in Settings After Updating Plugins – Can't Enter License Keys’ is closed to new replies.